Itinery Specially Prepared for Marian TV USA Group
Arrival to Queen Alia Airport in Jordan, meeting by our Jordanian
Representative, assistance and proceed to hotel. Dinner and overnight in
Amman at SADEEN HOTEL OR SIMILER
Morning check out from hotel drive to visit Madaba (Numbers
21:30 and Joshua 13:9) but best known for the oldest extant map of the Holy
Land, and then to Mt. Nebo (Deuteronomy 32:48-52). After proceed to
Amman to Sheikh Hussein Bridge to cross the border. Enter Israel and travel
to Nazareth. Visit Mary's Well, Greek Orthodox Church of Annunciation,
Catholic Basilica of the Annunciation (Lk. 1, 26-38), St. Joseph's Church,
the place of Joseph's workshop (Lk 2: 41-52), continue to Cana site of the
first Miracle Church (Jn 2: 1-12). Dinner and overnight in Nazareth at
PLAZA HOTEL OR SIMILER
Morning boat ride on the Sea of Galilee (Mt 8:23-27; Mk 4:35-40;
Lk 8:22-25; Mt. 14 22-27; Mk 6: 45-52; Jn 6: 16-21), proceed to Yardenit,
renewal of Baptism in river Jordan (Mk 1: 9-11; Mt. 3: 13-17, Lk 3: 21-22)
drive to Mt. Beatitudes (Mt 5-7), Church of Multiplication of Loaves and
Fishes (Jn. 6: 1-15; Mt. 14: 13-21; Lk. 9: 10-17; Mk 6: 30-44), Peter's
Primacy Church (Jn 21: 1-19), Capernaum, St. Peter's House and Ancient
Synagogue (Mk. 1: 21-3:12 and parallels; Mt. 17: 24-27; Jn 6: 25-59).
Ascend Mt. Tabor (Mt. 17: 1-8; Mk 9:2-8; Lk. 9: 28-36; 2Peter 1, 16-21).
Dinner and overnight in Nazareth at PLAZA HOTEL OR SIMILER
Drive to Haifa, Israel's largest port city, visit Mt. Carmel and the
Bahai Gardens and visit Muharaka (1 Kings 18 ) and proceed to Bethlehem.
Visit the Shepherd's Fields, the grotto of the Shepherds, Milk Grotto,
Nativity Church birth place of Jesus (Mt 1:18-25; Lk 2: 1-7). Dinner and
overnight in Bethlehem at SHEPHERD HOTEL OR SIMILER
Morning drive to Mt. of Olives, Shrine of Ascension (Acts 1: 6-
11); visit Pater Noster, the place where Jesus taught Our Father (Lk 11, 2-4;
Mt. 24), visit Dominus Flavit (Mt. 23: 33-37//); Continue to Garden of
Gethsemane, Basilica of Agony, Grotto of Gethsemane (Lk.22//) Tomb of
Bl. Virgin Mary. Continue to Mt. Zion, visit the Room of the Last Supper,
Tomb of King David, St. Peter's Church Gallicantu (Mt 26 and parallels),
and proceed to Ein Karem , birthplace of John the Baptist. Evening visit the
Western Wall. Dinner and overnight in Bethlehem at SHEPHERD HOTEL
Morning drive to Jerusalem visit Bethesda Pool (Jn 5:1-12), and
birth place of Bl. Mary, Flagellation Monastery, the site of Antonio fortress
where Jesus was condemned to death (Mk 15: 1-15; LK 23: 3-25; Mt 27: 11-
30), Way of the Cross through Via Dolorosa, Calvary, Holy Sepulcher
Church, H drive to Bethany, Place of Lazarus, Martha and Mary (John 11-
12); proceed to Jericho, view Mount Temptation (Lk 4: 1-13), visit
Sycamore tree (Lk 19: 1-4),and the Dead Sea.Return to Bethlehem for
dinner and overnight at SHEPHERD HOTEL OR SIMILER
After breakfast transfer from Bethlehem to Taba border Check in
to hotel,enjoy your lunch and explore the resort and the Red Sea beach area.
Dinner and overnight stay in Taba.Hotel Strand Beach Resort and Spa
Check out from the hotel and proceed to St. Catherine's
Monastery and walk for few minutes to the Monastery. Visit the Monastery,
the place of the burning bush. Then drive to Cairo. Proceed to the hotel and
check in Hotel Mercury Cairo Le Sphinx
After breakfast proceed to view The Great Pyramids of Giza and
Sphinx. Later visit Egyptian Museum. After visit the old Cairo and Old
Coptic church where Joseph, Mary & baby Jesus lived for short while. Later
have some free time for shopping. By evening proceed for Nile Cruise on
River Nile. Drive to hotel for overnight stay.Mercury Cairo Le Sphinx
Early morning proceed to airport for return flight to USA
HOLY LAND PILGRIMAGE Terms & Conditions
- Tour cost is $ 2500.00 for each adult or child above ten years.
- Payment can be made in 3 installments (1000 +1000+500). Last installment must be made 45 days before the departure.
- All cancellation requests must be sent to Gloria Travels Inc, in writing by the person who made the reservation; and are effective when received by Gloria Travels Inc. There will be no refunds for cancellation requests received after the departure of the tour, or for unused portion of the tour.
Cancellation penalties for Air Portion
- Deposit of $ 200 is not refundable
- 90% of the tour cost will be refunded for cancellations before 90 days.
- 50% of the tour cost will be refunded for cancellations before 45 days.
- 25% of the tour cost will be refunded for cancellations before 30 days.
- On the airline regulations, penalties may be equal to the ticket cost.
- Rooms will be allotted on twin-sharing basis, with separate beds. Those who need single room must pay an extra cost of $ 450.
- Even though it is optional, we strongly recommend that all the passengers obtain travel insurance to ensure safety of your travel cost and health coverage. During the tour, we are not responsible for any medical emergencies of passengers while abroad.
Passport & Visas
- It is the responsibility of the passengers to timely report any damage or loss of their belongings, which is to be documented in writing for the submission the insurance company. We also arrange to take on group requests.
- All passengers must possess passports with a minimum validity of 6 months and above with effect from the return date of travel. We will take care of all visas and exit permits for US and Canadian passengers.
Remember to carry these things
- Fares and schedules of the flights are subject to change without prior notice. It is recommended that all passengers must report at the airport 3 hours prior to departure to ensure adequate check in time.
The tour cost $ 2500 includes:
- 220 Volts universal power convertor for charging mobile and camera, light jackets, swimming suit or any other dress for floating on the Dead Sea. Medications if any. Other Casual dresses which you like. One pair of suit for gents. Baggage allowance per passenger is 1 piece weighing not more than 50 pounds.
We ensure you the finest tour experience and the most enriching spiritual experience in the Marian Europe Pilgrimage.
- Round-trip air tickets
- 4* & 5* category hotel accommodation.
- Egypt Nile River cruise service with dinner.
- Buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and buffet dinner everyday.
- Entry ticket to Pyramid in Egypt.
- Pass for boat ride in Sea of Galilee.
- Visa fees from Israel to Jordan.
- Entry fee to the sites listed in the itinerary including boat ride in the Sea of Galilee.
- All transfers and sight-seeing in AC deluxe motor coach.
- Luggage handling at boarders and hotels in use.
- Professionally licensed English speaking guide throughout the tour.
- 1 bottle of mineral water every day.
We will celebrate the Holy Masses at several Holy places.